VIVA RAILINGS has received confirmation from ICC Evaluation Service, LLC (ICC-ES), that its SHOE GLASS PANEL RAILING SYSTEM complies with the provisions of the following building codes:
• International Building Code (IBC 2012-2021)
• International Residential Code (IRC 2012-2021)
• California Building Code (CBC 2019-2022)
• California Residential Code (CBC 2019-2022)
• Florida Building Code – Building (FBC 2020) includes Wind Borne Debris Regions & High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ)
• Florida Building Code - Residential (FBC 2020) includes Wind Borne Debris Regions & High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ)
This confirmation, as evidence in ICC-ES evaluation report ESR-4405, provides guidance to code officials faced with approving the use of SHOE GLASS PANEL RAILING SYSTEM under these codes. The evaluation report is available online at www.icc-es.org.