VIVA Railings, LLC, a leader in Architectural Railing Systems, is seeking an experienced Sales and Estimating Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate is goal driven, detailed oriented and able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced manufacturing team environment. This is a great time to join our growing organization
The Estimating Coordinator supports the department during the bid-out process for multiple projects by managing the procuring bid documents, potential sub-contractors and suppliers, and overseeing bid deliveries.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review drawings to identify scope of work
- Submit substitution requests
- Make contact and communicate effectively with designers, architects, and general contractors.
- Make real time bid lists and vet out bidders effectively.
- Maintain the Bid Calendar, update jobs, download addendums in a timely manner.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Understanding of commercial construction materials and methods
- Proficient at interpreting architectural drawings, and blue beam experience
- Strong technical skills capability including Excel skills & MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Tenacious and Determined to run the Bid calendar. Coordinating bidders, estimating department requests in a timely manner.
- Able to multi-task and handle changing priorities
- Ability to quickly learn new software for bid calendar management
VIVA Railings offers a competitive salary and benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, 401(k) Plan, and Paid Time Off.