Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Read construction drawings and layout railings per drawings.
- Add railings parts to the structure using TIG, stick method of welding.
- Perform welding to galvanized parts during the install process.
- Handle and install glass or any other infill material in the process of railings installation.
- Install sheet metal components to railings or structure substrate as part of the railing system.
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret construction drawings.
- Required 2+ years TIG welding.
- Experience working on construction sites and with power tools.
- Knowledge of construction site best practices and safety procedures.
- Ability to travel to jobs located up to 300 miles away.
- Current and valid certification a plus.