VIVA Railings, LLC a leader in Architectural Railing Systems, is now accepting resumes for an experienced Assistant Project Manager for our Carrollton office. The candidate should be experienced with fabrication methods, anchorage, connections and installation of structural steel and/or ornamental metal. He/She should also be experienced in the commercial building process and in reading and interpreting construction drawings and specifications. This is a full-time position.
- Assist with project management of commercial building railing projects including but not limited to planning, scheduling, design coordination, installation coordination, and documentation.
- Assist with multiple projects concurrently.
- Timely response to customer communication.
- Manage project documents such as contract drawings, SOV, RFIs, ASIs, etc.
- Coordinate construction schedule and installation with the customer.
- Project billing and pay applications.
- Schedule shipping and delivery.
- Coordinate and track the submittal approval process.
- Liaison between the design department and the customer.
- Estimating and quoting.
- Field measurements.
- Site visits and coordination meetings.
- Establishing new practices and procedures as needed for operations.
- Any other duties as may be required pertaining to project management and estimating.
- Experienced with fabrication methods, anchorage, connections and installation of structural steel and/or ornamental metal.
- Experienced in the commercial building process and fluent in reading and interpreting construction drawings and specifications.
- Construction related associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), MS Project or other construction scheduling software.
- Excellent communication and customer skills highly desired.
- Must pass a drug screen and background check.