METALSPACES is a new start up team of construction professionals that design, fabricate, and install Decorative Metals and other Architecturally aesthetic materials. We are working with all metals, species of wood, glass, and composite materials, we can custom fabricate decorative elements and architectural details to specifications and design collaboration. We work on cultivating creative solutions to tough challenges and keep our clients’ design-intent. This is a customer relations-based role and your level of professionalism with the customer will directly affect the success. Our most successful people have started in the trades and possessed the acumen to excel into leadership roles.
This is not an entry-level position; qualified candidates must have a proven background in custom fabrication means and methods. Our Project Managers are responsible for the overall success and is the captain of the ship that needs to be in tune with external and internal parameters to ensure budget, time, and quality standards are met.
KEY POSITION ROLES:
- Be able to communicate, facilitate, maintain, and build a team with your peers.
- Read, understand, and interpret construction contract documents and architectural details.
- Build and maintain project schedules that identify predecessors and successors for site execution.
- Travel as required by project demands; our Architectural Railings division operates in all 50 states.
- Exhibit excellent document control habits, we will provide the software and tools to do so.
- Be outgoing, personable, and professional and able to build customer/client relationships.
- 3+ years of related professional experience in commercial construction project management.
- Knowledge of custom fabrication processes is a must.
- Knowledge of commercial building processes and construction.
- Strong understanding of budgets and project scheduling.
- Excellent time management, organization, and independent judgement skills.
- An above average attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret construction documents.
- Ability to prioritize your workload and multitask as necessary.
- Utilize software available such as, Wrike, CMiC, Microsoft operating and office Systems.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, and Bluebeam is a plus.
- Any combination of Metal, wood, plastics, glass, and composite materials fabrication processes: 3 year (Required)
- commercial construction project management: 3 years (Required)
- commercial building processes & construction: 3 years (Required)
- reading & understanding construction documents/plans: 3 years (Required)
METALSPACES is a startup that is a business partner to our very successful modular architectural railing lines. VIVA Railings, LLC is a division 5 subcontractor and material supplier for commercial & high-end residential construction projects. Our expansion opportunity into this venture is strong and there are many opportunities for advancement.